자빅스(Zabbix) Networking Monitoring 강의 모음
Zabbix는 네트워크 서비스, 서버 등의 네트워크 하드웨어를 감시하고 추적하여 관리자에게 발생을 신속히 알리기 위해 만들어진 네트워크 관리 시스템입니다.
구글플레이에서 슈퍼겸을 검색하세요.
1. Zabbix 5 Application and Network Monitoring
Learn Server, Proxy, Agents, Trappers, Items, Triggers, Graphs, Screens, LLD, SNMP, API, Grafana, Prometheus & more
- Installation and Configuration of Zabbix Server, Agents and Proxies on PC, Linux and MacOS
- Setup LLD Discovery Rules and Actions to Auto Configure SNMP Devices into specific Groups and Assign Templates
- Construct a Reusable PCI DSS Monitoring Template for all hosts
- Create Auto Registration and Network Discovery Rules to Auto Add and Configure Discovered Hosts, Network Devices and Applications
- Understand Active Versus Passive Items
- Configuring Domain name and SSL for Zabbix Server
- You will need access to several PCs and/or locally hosted or cloud hosted VMs and/or Rasberry PIs. In this course I demonstrate various features using Windows 10, Ubuntu, Rasberry Pi and MacOSX
- You have the choice of using dedicated hardware, or using cloud or locally hosted VM managers such as Oracle Virtual Box. The more variation you can access, the better. Zabbix agents will run on most OSs, but Zabbix Server and Proxy will need Linux such as Ubuntu or CentOS
- In this course I predominantly demonstrate using Ubuntu Linux, but also provide CentOS equivalent commands in accompanying documentation where applicable.
- Provisioning a Linux to Install Zabbix Server
- Download and install The Zabbix Repository
- Install Zabbix Server, Frontend and Agent
- Create the Initial Database
2. Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials
Leverage the advanced features of Zabbix to set up a professional network monitoring system quickly and effeciently
- Install and configure your own Zabbix server with the required database and web frontend
- Automatically monitor servers in your network by managing hosts and using automatic host discovery
- Learn how to zoom and pan data in the interactive graph viewer by accessing the history of monitored items
- Manage triggers to identify a problem in your infrastructure. Add trigger dependencies to avoid redundant alerts
- Manage users and user groups to assign fine-grained control to the people that use and manage your Zabbix installation
- Quick start by setting up an item, a trigger, and an action to get a minimal working setup
- Add items to hosts for gathering information about the servers' states. Use templates to avoid repetitive tasks
- Add personalized items by creating user parameters if Zabbix lacks the required functionality
- Set up specific actions to provide alerts to the required contacts or automatically try to fix the issue
- Set up screens and maps to visualize the state of your network and keep track of complex infrastructures
- Additional use of scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby can extend Zabbix's functionality for monitoring your own custom services.
- A practical video course with step-by-step instructions and an example-driven approach for setting up and monitoring your network using Zabbix.
- Quick start
- Zabbix server installation
- Getting your first notification
- Hosts and templates
- Triggers, actions, and media
- Users, screens, and maps
3. Zabbix Network Monitoring Beginner To Pro In 7 Days
Learn step-by-step how to setup a Zabbix network monitoring system from scratch. Get in-demand job skills for 2019!
- How to set up a complete Zabbix Network Monitoring system from scratch.
- How to do a full installation with best practices
- How to use all the advanced features of Zabbix in your monitoring system like triggers, maps & visualization, macros, alerts, users & group
- Get ready for a promotion or a new Network Administrator job with your new Zabbix Network Monitoring skills!
- How to configure Zabbix to automatically monitor the condition of your server environment and discover issues like like CPU overload, network channel
- Practical theory and concepts you need to understand about network monitoring
- Step-by-step instructions from a seasoned Zabbix system administrator. By the end you will have the skills to use Zabbix in your...
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and tools
- You must have a virtual machine, preferably with CentOS7
- Monitoring and alerts
- Zabbix health